Thursday, October 9, 2014

May 2014 Issue AshleyRay Runway Magazine

May 2014 Issue Model: UpTownzGirlz
Exclusive Story: Can Lovers Be Partners In The IMVU Business Industry? By AshleyRayStewy I have been dating my boyfriend kerontam for a while now and we are business partners. Kerontam is the Co-Owner of my runway company, ashleyray Runway Company. Me myself, I think we work very well together. There are things that I have to remember not to do while we are at work. like call him pet names, try not to talk over him or bud in while he is speaking to staff during briefings, or watch my tone with him and the staff when I’m up under stress and am reaching a dead line. I do like the fact that he understands that I am his boss and he respects me in my position. However, he has the same authority as I have in my business. There for he know how to run this when I’m not there like a champ. So for the question, can lover Be Partners In The Business Industry? Yes, they very well can!

No comments:

Post a Comment